Are you looking for a method to download YouTube Videos on PC or Windows 10? Then you've come to the right place. Keep reading to learn how to download and install one of the best video players and YouTube editing apps for PC.
The majority of the apps available on Google Play or the iOS App Store are designed specifically for mobile platforms.
But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform is not available, you can still use any of your favourite Android or iOS apps on your laptop?
There are a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machines and use them in the same way you would on an Android smartphone.
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to download YouTube videos on PC.
Before we get started, let's look at YouTube's technical specifications.
YouTube for PC – Technical Details
YouTube is the most popular app in the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play.
It has a lot of positive feedback. YouTube for Windows currently has 10,000,000,000+ app installations and a 4.3 star average user aggregate rating.
Download YouTube for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Nowadays, the majority of apps are created solely for mobile. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and others are only available for the Android and iOS platforms.
However, Android emulators enable us to use all of these apps on PC.
Even if the official YouTube for PC version is not available, you can still use it with the help of emulators.
We will now introduce you to two of the most popular Android emulators for using YouTube on PC.
1. Download YouTube for PC using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a popular emulator for running Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS.
In this method, we will use Bluestacks to download and install YouTube for PC.
Let's get started with our step-by-step installation guide.
- If you haven't already, download the Bluestacks software. Download Bluestacks for PC.
- Open the Bluestacks emulator after it has been successfully installed.
- The Bluestacks app may take some time to load at first. Once opened, you should be able to see Bluestacks' Home screen.
- Bluestacks comes pre-installed with Google Play. Locate the Play Store icon on the home screen and double-click it to open it.
- Now look for the application you want to install on your PC. In our case, we'll look for YouTube to install on our PC.
- After you click the Install button, Bluestacks will automatically install YouTube. The app can then be found in Bluestacks' list of installed apps.
YouTube and Bluestacks
You can now use the YouTube app on your computer by double-clicking on the app icon in Bluestacks. You can use the app in the same way that you would on an Android or iOS smartphone.
Bluestacks has an option to Import APK file. You do not need to go to Google Play and download the game. However, it is recommended that you use the standard method to install any Android applications.
Bluestacks' latest version includes a slew of eye-catching features. Bluestacks4 is 6 times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone.
As a result, installing YouTube on PC with Bluestacks is the recommended method.
To use Bluestacks, you must have a PC with a minimum configuration specificed by the app. Otherwise, you may experience loading issues when playing high-end games such as PUBG.
2. Download YouTube for PC using MEmu
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It is extremely adaptable, quick, and solely intended for gaming purposes.
Now we'll look at how to use MemuPlay to download YouTube for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer.
- After installing the emulator, launch it and look for the Google Play Store app icon on the Memuplay home screen. Simply double-tap it to open.
- Go to the Google Play Store and look for the YouTube app. Locate the official App from the Google LLC developer and press the Install button.
- After successful installation, MEmu Play's home screen will display YouTube.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and easy-to-use application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is much lighter. That’s because it is intended for gaming, so you can also play high-end games such as PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and so on.
Download YouTube Videos for PC – Final Thoughts:
YouTube is extremely popular due to its simple yet effective interface. We've compiled a list of two of the best ways to install YouTube on PC Windows laptop.
Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run apps on PC. You can get YouTube for Windows 10 PC by using either of these methods.
This brings us to the end of this article on YouTube Download for PC.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while installing Emulators or YouTube for Windows, please let us know in the comments.
Please leave a useful comment with your thoughts, then share this on your Facebook group(s) who would find this useful and let's reap the benefits together. Thank you for sharing and being nice!
Disclosure: This page may contain links to external sites for products which we love and wholeheartedly recommend. If you buy products we suggest, we may earn a referral fee. Such fees do not influence our recommendations and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.