Accept Payments Online and donations with our WordPress Paypal Payment plugin
Online payment gateways are not easy to integrate with. This WordPress plugin makes it very easy to accept payments online on our WordPress website. Our highly customizable plugin / shortcode enables you to accept Paypal Donations and Payments quickly and easily with no programming knowledge. You can also use it to accept payments online using Paypal as your online payment gateway.
For more plugins like this one, visit: https://www.collectiveray.com/wp/plugins/
The module offers the following features:
- Allows you to decide whether to display a Paypal logo Image or your own text
- Customizable Paypal email
- Paypal Name of Organization to send money to
- User selectable Currency for Payment (if you want to)
- Choose whether to enable timed payments or subscriptions, and choose the frequency of the timed payment (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Fixed value or user entered monetary value, with smallest amount of payment possible
- Choice of default currency
- Choice of text for Submit button e.g. Donate, Pay Now etc.
- Return address (URL) when payment is complete
- Cancel address (URL) in case payment is cancelled.
- CSS aware for customizable style of module
If you like the plugin, please take a moment to write a small review for us, share this page vote for us, or link to us!
The module should be very simple to use, however, if you find any problem while using it, please drop a line in the comments below or contact, and we try our best to support you. If you like it and used it, please do leave a comment with a link to your site, it would be good to know that other people have found it useful.
To install the module, simply go to (Plugins > Add New> Upload Plugin), choose the file you have downloaded above and click on the upload and install button.
Configuration - Paypal payment / donation button for WordPress
The configuration of the module is done via the Paypal logo in the Editor. Click on the Paypal logo, and you will see a screenshot similar to the one below:
To support the Return URL parameter, you'll need to activate the Auto-Return function in your Paypal profile. We've got a tutorial here on how to activate the Auto-return.
Please post to the comments if you need help in configuring the module.
Do you like this module? - Please share and subscribe!
Please leave a useful comment with your thoughts, then share this on your Facebook group(s) who would find this useful and let's reap the benefits together. Thank you for sharing and being nice!