Are you trying to find the GoDaddy email login? Stick around to get a step-by-step guide to access the workspace email.
GoDaddy Inc. is an American Internet domain registered app and Web hosting company. It was founded in Delaware and has its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
It employs over 7000 people worldwide and has over 20 million customs. This company is better known for its television and newspaper advertisements.
Users can use their computer, mobile browser, or the GoDaddy mobile app to access their Godaddy but space Webmail. The GoDaddy webmail service allows users to view the email accounts associated with one or more of their GoDaddy-hosted domain names.
Godaddy’s mobile application is available for both Android and iOS devices. This feature allows them to connect their mobile device to their Godaddy email account in a secure manner. A user’s favorite email clients, such as Thunderbird or Outlook, can also be linked.
We’ll be your one-stop shop because we’ll show you how to get access to your Godaddy email account, and finally, we’ll go over some of Godaddy’s features.
So, here are the methods you can use to get into your Godaddy email account.
Accessing GoDaddy Email / Webmail on desktop
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Now, in the browser address bar, type the desktop version of workspace Webmail.
- Then hit enter to go to the web page mail.
- After the new page has loaded, type your email account’s username into the username field.
- Now, type in the password for your email account and log in.
Accessing GoDaddy Email Login / Webmail on mobile phone
Nobody can access your GoDaddy account through a mobile app if you have a mobile phone. For both Android and iOS users, GoDaddy has provided a free and secure email app. To use mobile apps to access go daddy's webmail, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Play Store or the App Store on your mobile phone.
- Download the “GoDaddy” app.
- Open the app and select the Email Management tab.
- Fill in the email address and password for the account.
- Now you can access the specified email account by tapping on the go.
So that brings us to the end of the article and we’ve gone over everything there is to know about GoDaddy and its features. We’ve also talked about how to get to the GoDaddy email login page. Also included are the steps that must be followed in order to complete the full stock.
What is the GoDaddy Workspace Webmail and how does it work?
One of GoDaddy's services is workplace webmail, which is available to all organizations. By having an email address that matches their linked company's name, this feature allows businesses to appear more professional than having a generic email account such as a Gmail account.
Users usually choose this option when they first begin registering a domain name with GoDaddy. However, if you haven't activated this feature yet, there's a how-to manual included with the feature so you can enable it at whenever you want or need it.
From your GoDaddy's Account Product Page, you may open a Webmail account and purchase an email address that matches your company name.
How to Set Up a GoDaddy Webmail Account
- Go to the "Product Page" of GoDaddy.
- At the top of the page, select "Setup Email."
- After that, you'll see a large list of email addresses. Choose any "email address" you want to use for your business.
- After you've decided on a GoDaddy workplace email, you'll need to select a "Domain."
- To proceed with the process, you will need to enter a "Password." As a result, create a unique Password and double-check it.
- Select the "Create" option and wait for the setting to complete.
- As the setup procedure is completed, you will receive a "confirmation email."
- To set up your GoDaddy Workspace Email Login, simply click "Next."
How to Login to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
- Using your preferred browser, navigate to https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass to access the GoDaddy Webmail Login Page.
- Enter the "GoDaddy workspace email login" credentials in their relevant text boxes on the GoDaddy Webmail Sign in Page.
- If you want to be able to access it at any time on your device without having to input any information, check the box.
- Click "Sign in" to log in and access to your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail Account.
How to Login to GoDaddy using Microsoft Office 365
- Go to https://sso.godaddy.com/?ci=&app=o365&realm=pass to get started.
- To begin, enter your email address and password into the appropriate Microsoft 365 areas.
- Select "Sign in" from the drop-down menu.
- This is how you may sign up for a GoDaddy account using your email address, Facebook, Office 365, or even a single e-mail address you create.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Problems
There could be a number of reasons why you are unable to connect into your GoDaddy webmail or email account:
- Your GoDaddy password is correct, but you don't know your username.
- You know your username, but the password appears to be incorrect.
- If two-step verification is alowed and an issue occurs during login
- You are unable to access your GoDaddy account via the correct website or method.
In order to resolve GoDaddy login issues, you should reset your password or ask for your username. Also, GoDaddy's Twitter Help handle provides fantastic customer service. You can tweet to them if you're having trouble logging in or using other features.
How to Reset Your GoDaddy Password
- Copy and paste https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset into your browser's address box, then press "Enter."
- Enter your "Username or Customer ID" on the GoDaddy Password Reset Page to continue.
- Select "Continue" from the drop-down menu.
- Now, for email alerts, enter the email address that you linked to your GoDaddy account.
- If you receive an email from Godaddy, follow the instructions to reset your password by clicking the link provided in the email.
- When you click the password reset link, you will be taken to the password reset page. Change your password and confirm it with another entry.
- As a result, your password has been changed, and you may now access your GoDaddy account using your new credentials.
How to Change The GoDaddy Account Password
- Go to the "Godaddy Login Page" and log in to your GoDaddy account using the credentials provided.
- After logging in, go to the GoDaddy Workspace Email Page by clicking on the "Products" option on the homepage.
- Select the "Email Address" of the GoDaddy account for which you wish to change the password.
- After that, tap the "Edit" button and wait for the "Edit Account" option to appear on the screen.
- All you have to do now is type a strong and unique password into the "Change Password" text box.
- Now, type in the password you used in the previous step for additional validation.
- Finally, press "Save" to complete the process.
- Wait for a confirmation prompt that your new password is set
- To exit the Edit Account Page after obtaining that confirmation notice, select "Close."
Speaking to CustomerCare
If you are having trouble logging, your should first try to reset your password.However, if you don’t manage in get access to your GoDaddy’s account even after changing your password, then you might want to call the GoDaddy’s Customer Care Call Service (040 67607600) number to get help.
Also, you can send a tweet with your problems by tagging the GoDaddy’s Twitter account (@GoDaddy) that is very responsive and provides great customer service. They will help you to get back into your account.
Features of GoDaddy
1. Provides domain name
A domain name is simply the name of your website that is unique to it. It’s a type of URL that Internet users can use to get to your website. So GoDaddy gives its users a domain name that allows others to recognize and locate them on the internet.
2. Domain name transfer
GoDaddy also offers a unique feature that allows users to change their domain name at any time. Updating the registrar with which the domain name is registered is all it is. As a result, changing the registrar is a simple task.
3. WHOIS database search
WHOIS is a query and response protocol that allows users to look up information in a database. This database contains all the data about registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as an IP address block, domain names, or autonomous system. GoDaddy also allows you to use WHOIS to obtain all of the information you require about a specific domain name or another at the same time.
4. Domain backorder
If you can’t get the domain name you want because it’s not available right now, then goDaddy is for you. It enables users to reclaim a domain name that they want and that is currently registered, as soon as it becomes available. GoDaddy has a very advanced domain monitoring system that begins working on registering the domain name you want as soon as it becomes available.
5. Auction for a domain
Through its domain auction facility, Go Daddy also allows you to purchase previously registered domain names. It simplifies the process of buying and selling domains by allowing users to buy or sell a previously registered domain that meets their requirements.
What is GoDaddy Webmail?
Webmail allows you to send and receive emails using your web browser rather than an email client.
How do I use GoDaddy Webmail on my Mac?
You could use the Apple Mail app or the Outlook app.
What if something doesn’t seem to be working properly with my email?
Please contact customer service to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Please leave a useful comment with your thoughts, then share this on your Facebook group(s) who would find this useful and let's reap the benefits together. Thank you for sharing and being nice!
Disclosure: This page may contain links to external sites for products which we love and wholeheartedly recommend. If you buy products we suggest, we may earn a referral fee. Such fees do not influence our recommendations and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.