There are unlimited uses of Mod HTML for web site design. Amongst other things you can use the module to achieve the following results:
- You can copy the module in the Module Manager, for quick clones of an advertisement or banner ad. Also since a large number of advertisements, affiliates, or third-party modules come as small HTML snippets, Joomla HTML allows you to insert this HTML into your Joomla website without having to mess around with your template.
- Another great usage of Joomla HTML is to insert Google AdSense into your website. Just copy and paste from your Google AdSense account page.
This is another module developed by this website.
- Module Class Suffix - this allows you to add a suffix to the module such that you can enable custom styling to the module using CSS
- Enable Cache - whether you want the module's content to be cached or not
- HTML - the HTML you want to show on the front end once you publish the Joomla HTML module
- CSS URLs for header - if you want to use a specific CSS file for the HTML, you can reference this here so that it can be added to the header automatically (PRO Only)
- Clean CSS - removes any HTML line breaks from any inlined CSS
- Clean HTML - removes all HTML link break
Download Joomla HTML
PRO Version - Add CSS and JS files (€9)
The PRO version allows you to insert a link to JS or CSS files to add to the header of the page such that the HTML you insert into the module can reference the JS files and CSS files you have specified.
You can add these as part of the parameters of the module, and these will be added to the header of your website.
Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 - Buy me a beer version (€3) - an identical version to the free version - it is just supporting the development
Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 - FREE
If you like it, please take a moment to write a small review on the Joomla Extensions site, vote for us, or link to us! Especially if this has helped you to create a website. If you'd like to see which other products here, these are our favorite Joomla extensions.
To install the module, simply go to (Extensions > Module Manager), choose the file you have downloaded above and click on the upload and install button.
Please post to the comments if you need help in configuring the module.
Please leave a useful comment with your thoughts, then share this on your Facebook group(s) who would find this useful and let's reap the benefits together. Thank you for sharing and being nice!
Disclosure: This page may contain links to external sites for products which we love and wholeheartedly recommend. If you buy products we suggest, we may earn a referral fee. Such fees do not influence our recommendations and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.